[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 14 September 2014

Still no sign of any Asians, but the Aussies were a bit better today. One thing I have noticed this season is that the two Aussies that have done much better for me than the rest over the past few years (1116 4BC and 891 5AN) haven't done so this year. Just an observation, as I have absolutely no explanation.

576 2RN, ABC, Sydney Instrumental music at 1258, then heard time pips and ABC news fanfare at 1300.

585	unID			traces of talk by a man at 1254.

639 5CK, ABC, Port Pirie Talk by a man at 1255 which matched up with that heard on 828 at 1225.

702	2BL, ABC, Sydney	Talk by a man at 1224, //828 khz

774   	3LO, ABC, Melbourne	Woman talking at 1223, //828 khz

828 3GI, ABC, Sale The mosst consistent of the DU signals today. First noted with time pips, fanfare, and ABC news by woman at 1200, and still around for pips and news fanfare at 1300.

1116	4BC Brisbane		Much like yesterday, would pop up every
so often with traces of talk between 1230 and 1255.

1179	unID			Traces of music noted at 1254.

Much like yesterday, the lower end was better than the higher freqs. Reception was better than yesterday, but in a way more frustrating, because of the number of good carriers that were tantalizingly close to audio.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta