Re: [IRCA] Coast on 1584

Thereby proving once again that sometimes you can hear New Zealand at least as well (better?) in Alberta than on the coast of British Columbia?

I seem to recall first hearing at least a couple of Zedders on a Beverage at Pembina Forks in Alberta, when I'd not yet heard those particular ones with Beverages at Sombrio Point on Vancouver Island's west coast.

Now if Nigel says his reception was on a barefoot PL-380, I'll just ignore him, hi.

best wishes,

Nick