From: Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: IRCA <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Aug 1, 2014 1:28 am
Subject: Re: [IRCA] New station KCIK Kihei HI 740

Mike,

Thanks. I want to get the ID a bit better for a report though.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager

> From: mikesanburn@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 21:32:27 -0700
> Subject: Re: [IRCA] New station KCIK Kihei HI 740
>
> Congrats on the new Maui station logging Pat!  ms
>
> > From: mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx
> > To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 20:50:31 -0700
> > Subject: [IRCA] New station KCIK Kihei HI 740
> >
> > 740   KCIK    HI, Kihei, Maui, heard with Immaculate Heart Radio generally
all night under KCBS-SF. At times faded up strong enough to tear KCBS up. Listed
as 5KW ND. At 0900 EDT 7/31, there was a pause and "KCIK Kihei" Then back info
rel programming.  Many mentions of Immalulate Heart Radio. KCBS had faded down
by that time near LSR. Thanks to Chuck Hutton for the tip, as he heard it a
Rockworks on the OR Coast.  New station. (PM-OR)

> > Drake R8
> > SW EWE
> >
> > Patrick Martin
> > Seaside OR
> > KGED QSL Manager
original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA,
its editors, publishing staff, or officers

editors, publishing staff, or officers

editors, publishing staff, or officers

--- End Message ---