Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 3:39 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Reversible Double-Delta

Can we see a schematic of this antenna?  73, Walt

On Monday, May 19, 2014, Mark Durenberger <Mark4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So perhaps it's the 140-foot size, rather than the use of Cat-5 extenders,
that created the 15 db difference in F/B nulling.  Previously, I was doing
better than 40 db at times with the 120-footer (though that WAS with the
null-pot right at the antenna).

Earl Higgins asked for some loggings; they're on the way.

Regards,

Mark Durenberger

-----Original Message----- From: neilkaz