[IRCA] Thank you for donating in May

www.radioheritage.net
May 19 2014

Hello

If you're able to make a donation towards our operating costs for
May, we would be very grateful if you would do so.

Our costs for the month are $1,993 and we have $1,127 to go and
currently we have only 7 supporters acknowledged for May, so if you
can join them this month, it would be very helpful. Very helpful!

We don't charge membership or supporter fees, the website is free to
use, we get no government or radio industry grants and advertisers
are hard to find, but we know folks like what we do, and visits to
the website continue to go up and people write nice things to
us...........and we have new research for new features currently
ongoing........we'd like to keep on sharing with you:

More Retro Radio features exploring the world of radio in 1953, the
famous Silk Road by Shortwave, The Call of the Friendly Islands, All
Through the Night....and regular updates to the famous PAL Pacific
Asian Listener Guide, the New Zealand Radio Guide, and the Australian
Radio Guide.............with the Hawaii Radio Guide on the way.

Thank you if you can make a donation this month. The easiest way is
via the Paypal link at www.radioheritage.net and we're proud to
always add donors to the Roll of Honor, and move regular donors
higher up.

Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.net
Donations are towards the monthly operating costs of the entire
project of which the website is a relatively small part, our
volunteers are all unpaid. We file annual accounts and reports with
our regulator and operate as a registered charity [non-profit
organization]. You can always see those reports through the link at
the bottom of every page of the website.
Email code PW7 to be removed from this mailing list and allow 15
working days for a volunteer to manually find and remove your address.
You may get more than one copy of this message if you're on more than
one email list. This issue will be resolved when we are able to
upgrade to a new email management software program. In the meantime,
thanks for bearing with us.