Re: [IRCA] QRM from Lights

Yep that's my understanding too Tod. Electrical buzz would be QRN (from the mid 60s) hi! Blowtorch splatter would be QRM. I have QRN coming down the mains. The noise was reduced by about 20% tops using a mains filter viz.
http://www.reo.co.uk/cnw_101_single-phase_filter_with_high_attenuation1 I was just grateful each % point.

Best wishes and 73's

Barry  :-)

Carlisle UK.  Lat. 54.9795N   Lon. 02.8745W
PERSEUS, 3.7m x 10m Flag + FLG100 amp+Mains Filter