[IRCA] My AM & SW targets

So, I bought myself a Sangean ATS909X radio.. wanted something better for
AM DXing then my Patrolman SW60 and I wanted to start listening for
Shortwave signals.

I have 2 shortwave targets and 1 mediumwave targets I'm going to shoot for.
I bet I'll come up with more, but these are the three that I have in mind
so far.

Be honest, how likely is it that I'll hear any of these? My friend in
southern Alabama logged SIBC 9545 and someone in coastal Cape Code logged
ZBVI the other day.

KBC on 7375Khz with 125KW from 7pm to 9pm Eastern Saturday nights.

I also want to try for SIBC from Honiara, Solomon Islands on 9545khz.
They're listed with 10KW of power, but only operating with 5KW. Their
website shows 9545 operates from 9am to 4pm Solomon Islands time which,
with a 15 hour time difference is on 6pm to 1am my time.

I also want to try for ZBVI 780 Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands.
They operate with between 1KW and 3KW after their brand new tower has been
installed and tuned up.

I think I stand a decent chance of logging KBC 7375Khz. ZBVI might be
possible, but will be tough because I am far inland up in Northwestern PA.
SIBC is a stretch but might be possible.

Any ideas? Opinions?

Paul Walker
Ridgway, PA (NW corner of the state Southeast of Erie, Northeast of
Pittsburgh)