Re: [IRCA] Slightly off topic moral story about radios...

Re: [IRCA] Slightly off topic moral story about radios...

Ah! that is funny and I did not even see that!

I have broken my fair share of radios -- and dropped my prized Sony 7600G
more than once --
and performed surgery on it a couple of times -- it has a weak antenna
pivot mount but the plastic usually
breaks first -- so it has been emboldened with steel epoxy resin!

Still, some of the best radios that I have now are among some I have
received from ULR wunderkind Gary Debock -- like
the Tecsun PL-380...
And old reliable units like the Eton E1 (astounding radio...), its grandpa
The Drake R8, the Kenwood R2000 etc.

Long live Old radios!

--
Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com - DXer.ca -
BobHarris.com |