Re: [IRCA] Rockworks 4 DXpedition - April 8th

Re: [IRCA] Rockworks 4 DXpedition - April 8th

<<<   Good luck to Gary DeBock at this same Rockworks 4 cliff in a couple of
days! I know he's always had excellent DX results at Rockworks, and I
hope his string of success continues. We left lots of of DX behind for
you to pick from, Gary  :^)   >>>

Hi Guy,

I'm very sorry that you and Chuck didn't enjoy better results at Rockwork this week. I've never DXed here in April, so I really don't know what to expect as far as TP's and DU's.  I do know that the New Zealand stations really boom in on any July or August day, though.

Here in Cannon Beach it's raining the night before my first cliff visit, and Murphy's Law has already struck once (my Edirol R09 recorder was left in Puyallup by mistake, so I won't be able to post same-day MP3's). The FSL antennas and radios are all here, though, and ready for some nasty weather. By tomorrow morning it should be clear how well they will do against Mr. Murphy in tracking down the TP's and DU's on the Cliff (after all, it can't be any worse than it is in Puyallup, right? :-)

73, Gary DeBock (in rainy Cannon Beach, OR)