From: pixel_loop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pixel_loop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ihmeyers19@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: 02 April 2014 02:34
To: pixel_loop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pixel_loop] Moving - Pro 1B for Sale

Need to sell the Pro 1B I bought last year because I'm relocating. Don't want to ship it as I don't have the box (plus it's a pain in the ass due to size). Paid close to $500 with shipping, first $250 gets it.
[]

Local pickup in central Palm Beach County, Florida. Drop me an e-mail if interested. Still hooked up so I can demonstrate it if you want.

73,
Ian
<mailto:ihmeyers19@xxxxxxxxx>ihmeyers19@xxxxxxxxx