Re: [IRCA] KCKM solid to Enid including DX test

The tv theme you weren't able to ID is "The Price Is Right" and the fire
alarm sirens and bells was the clangs and whoops from The Price Is Right
when there's a big winner.

As to why there was no voice announcements.. just because, really. They
would've wasted the precious 30 minutes we had and wouldn't have cut
through the mud as well as morse code/sweeptones or the Price is Right
theme song did.

Paul