Re: [IRCA] CQ Communications & The idea of merging NRC/IRCA

Re: [IRCA] CQ Communications & The idea of merging NRC/IRCA

That is a good question. I myself haven't seen one of our membership lists in years, much less one depicting dual membership. And of course it isn't a given that just because a DXer is a member of BOTH clubs they are automatically pro-merger.  ms