Re: [IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, February 28-March 6, 2014

Re: [IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, February 28-March 6, 2014

** MEXICO. 850, March 2 at 0145, as I tune in, ``103.7 FM, información
oportuna en Milenio Radio``, then apparent tribute to someone named
Porfirio. This is of course XEM, Chihuahua2, 5/1 kW, and a regular here. At
first it`s equal to KOA, mutually nullable with SAH of 5 or 6 Hz, then even
surpassing KOA (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Noted them this morning 1125 UTC Very good signal just under KOA.
Sounds like 5kw to me.

Todd Skaine
Woodbury, MN
2010 or car radio