[IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, February 21-27, 2014

[IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, February 21-27, 2014

These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also VHF/UHF, sometimes
utility, ham, which may be found in several archives without much delay, such as

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page20

All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna only; or Sony SRF-59 as specified; Nissan stock caradio as specified; FRG-7 with E-W longwire as specified

Last week my single post showed up more than once on some lists. I don`t know why, and I am not doing it!

** MEXICO. 1170, Feb 27 at 1323 UT, I`m getting Spanish with KFAQ Tulsa nevertheless nullable, but making a 1.6 Hz SAH with what`s left of it. Greeting celebrants of wedding anniversaries and playing a tune. I thought I heard a place name ``Alton`` mentioned which had me going as a possible US station around St Louis; 1332 ``Que Buena`` ID in passing; but 1335 Mexican federal PSAs, and fuller ``Ke Buena 11-70 AM`` ID, which is the name of XERT, Reynosa, Tamaulipas, 5 kW daytimer, per IRCA. 1358 recheck: still getting some Mexican music with KFAQ nulled. Enid sunrise was 1305 UT, now hastening 10 minutes earlier every week (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 1300, Feb 23 at 1354 UT, música and ``Radio Trece, La Más Grande``, from XEP Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 1320, Feb 27 at 1338 UT, vamp music loop, 1339 two Spanish guys chatting; CST TCs several times at 1345, 1347, 1354; barely make out a Coahuila state PSA at 1352, vamp music loop again at 1353, more chat, so it`s the expected closest one, 10 kW XECPN, Piedras Negras, Coahuila. Very fast SAH thruout, probably caused by my nearest, KCLI Clinton OK, which is obviously perpetually off-frequency during daytime groundwave dominance with its far-right agenda (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)