[IRCA] Cuba 910

For some reason I am sitting on 910 this evening, listening to a mix of
WSBA and WFDF, trying to tolerate conservative talk, but noting a few other
things.  Around 10:00 PM I heard the Venezuelan doorbells,  and then now at
midnight I had good copy on the Cuban national anthem.  There are three
stations listed, but I doubt that it's Radio Reloj - I would have heard the
ticking at some point.

Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY