Re: [IRCA] WWXL DX TEST - CODE CHALLENGE

Re: [IRCA] WWXL DX TEST - CODE CHALLENGE

Believe I finally have the code message that was
repeated over and over during the test.  It took more
than half of the test period to figure it out.

I won't give it all away but will say there are a total
of 51 characters, not counting spaces.  The longest
word has 13 characters.  There are 22 different
characters used; seven "N', five "A', five
"E", five "T", and a smaller number of
the remaining.

Now I can get some sleep!

Tom Jasinski