Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 22:05:12 -0800 (PST)
From: "R. Mark Barnett" <orgelkraft@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "ultralightdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ultralightdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   "ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "irca@hard-core-dx com" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] [ultralightdx] Re: [ABDX] Question: Which Analog
   Sony    SRF Walkman Would You Rate the Best ULR?

I have the black SRF-39 and it works well. How is the clear prison model different? I always assumed they were identical inside. I don't see much difference between MY SRF-39 and the SRF-59s I bought about a year ago... they seem very much the same. The build quality seems better on the SRF-39, but that is a subjective judgement. I don't know how much the newer SRF-59 models vary radio to radio off the production line, but mine are pretty identical... and they work great.

Mark B. N8PGV

Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.
~ Nikola Tesla

Sent from my iPad