[IRCA] ULR DX……New Station for the ULR LOG….810 ZNS3 Freeport, BAHAMAS!!

[IRCA] ULR DX……New Station for the ULR LOG….810 ZNS3 Freeport, BAHAMAS!!

Hi Guys:

 After seeing Saul's log of Bahamas on 810, I've been checking the frequency regularily to see if I could add that station to the ULR LOG. I've heard 810 Bahamas on the Big Rigs years ago…but still needed them for the ULR LOG!!

Last night I could hear something under WGY so I fiddled around with the bearing of the SONY SRF-T615, and was able to null out WGY which produced the station I was looking for!!!

Up to 0100 EST The Programming was a male Preacher in English, but after 0100 they switched to an EZ Listening Music Program. I was also able to parallel this to the Live Web Feed for the ZNS Network!!!

Glad to add this one to the ULR LOG….Thanks to Saul Chernos for alerting me that these guys were being heard again!!

RADIO USED……………………SONY SRF-T615 Ultralight BAREFOOT

ULR LOG TOTALS are now……1,078 Stations Heard

73………..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

810  ZNS3  Freeport, BAHAMAS  Feb/27/14  0055 EST     EE    FAIR
Male Preacher with EE Religious Talk 0055-0101 EST. Female DJ with Caribe
Accent gave ID as "ZNS Network…Radio Bahamas" @ 0101 EST. Into EZ Listening Music
Program 0101-0115 EST. Saxophone Instrumentals, Island Music and Trumpet Instrumental.
// to Live Webfeed!!!

RELOG…..But NEW ULR # 1078         10 KW
ROSS, ONT.