Re: [IRCA] 650 UNID Mexico with audio link

Re: [IRCA] 650 UNID Mexico with audio link

Tim, was there any DU activity along with this? Cx like this (the first two hops toward DU's) often coincide with low band DU signals. KFI can be good in cx like this and KFMB can sometimes be had, although there's more northern Mexican QRM on 760 than there was a decade ago.
Funny that XEDKR can provide more QRM to 2BL during brief sunrise openings than WLW does since daylight and antenna can take out most of WLW.

73 KAZ Barrington IL and very inactive now til some snow melts and I can get to my antennas.