[IRCA] Macedonian on 1440 WDRJ Inkster MI

[IRCA] Macedonian on 1440 WDRJ Inkster MI

I was wondering why I was hearing Macedonian on 1440. //ed it to WDRJ's web site. Language sounded familiar - I am learning Serbian - but talk was re "makedoniya" and the languages have similarities...

Anyhow, the music stands out, sounds a bit like Greek music, as might be expected... so if you need it, this time every week ... not sure when the program it starts or ends ... but heard around 2200 EST

Normal format is Black Gospel, Rejoice...

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON