Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 2-16

Apparently I'm psychic, or at least disorganized. Last night while moving things around, I disconnected the power from the laptop, and for some reason neglected to reattach it before going to bed. Result: no SDR files recorded, and by the time I started live listening at 1450UT the band was well and truly dead. The signal strength recorder said that not very much happened in the previous couple of hours either...perhaps there might have been some snippets of audio from Tahiti on 738.

best wishes,

Nick