[IRCA] TP DX in Seattle on February 16

As Dennis said, conditions were down this morning. Not just down but pathetic. A couple of the regulars made feeble attempts at showing up, but that was about it. I was able to go through the SDR files in record time, freeing up the rest of my day for more useful activities.

Good - A native speaker would have been impressed by the strength and clarity of the broadcast
No way today

Fair - A native speaker might've possibly recognized a word or two if they really worked at it
774    JOUB, man in Japanese 1623
972    HLCA, man in Korean 1320

Poor - A native speaker would have said "I'm wasting my time"
693 JOAB?, faint bits of talk in the CBU splatter, or maybe my imagination at work
1566    HLAZ, Chinese talk 1504

---