[IRCA] Alberta TP/DU for 12 Feb 2014

Just like others have reported, it was a change of pace today, with the lower band taking the spotlight for once. All that really meant in terms of audio was good signals from Japan on 693 and 774, and 594 managing to provide some fair audio through the Spokane IBOC noise, but that's much more than I've had on the low band for some time. Some respectable carriers that I haven't seen in ages on 675,801, and 891. Probably could have managed bits of audio out of 801 if 800 CHAB wasn't so strong.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta