Re: [IRCA] Three unIDs

In the first greatest hits jingle, I hear the number one or a word that
sounds phonetically similar being sung.

it sounds like Im hearing "From... to...... one"

In your 910 clip, I am hearing what sounds like WIMT or WIMP

Could your 1450 station that mentions WAGA be a radio station that runs
audio from WAGA Fox 5 Atlanta  news or runs commercials for them?

Paul