Re: [IRCA] unID MN-WI-Upper MI TIS on 530

Re: [IRCA] unID MN-WI-Upper MI TIS on 530

Hi,
FYI there is one in Monticello MN. The one in Hudson WI has been
dismantled. There is one further east so I will investigate that one in a
few days. The one in Monticello gets out real well. At about 40 miles its
still audible over the new WI TIS. I hope this helps a little. Maybe Bob
who's farther into Wisconsin can help.

Todd Skaine
Woodbury, MN
2010 or car radio