Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 20:42:20 +0000
From: Chernos Saul <sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "am@xxxxxxxxxxx"
   <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
   <amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,    "mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
   <mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] unID MN-WI-Upper MI TIS on 530

On MON JAN 13, 530 CIAO Brampton ON was briefly off-air. In its place was a TIS.

I've posted three audio clips online and I'm hoping someone can make out identifying details.

http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?8704

It's definitely in either northeast WI, northeast MN or western MI's Upper Peninsula.

Clip 1 mentions ?State Park? and ?visit us in the Upper Peninsula" and there's a possible mention of Wisconsin.

Clip 2 might have an ID beginning with "W" and possibly with numbers at the end, like 162 or 562.

Clip 3 has historical information, including a mention of 1954.

Any leads are appreciated, with thanks!

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON

Sent from my iPad