[IRCA] TP DX in Seattle on January 27

As is usually the case, conditions here were much different than what Gary and Dennis reported. HLAZ had a very good signal just before I left for work at 1430. Unfortunately, that was it for the good signals today. HLAZ fizzled out after 1500, there were basically no TP signals at all after about 1505 today, and no Asian audio was heard below 1550. I'm not sure what might have been heard before 1430 - I had the antenna switch in the wrong position until then. But judging from how things were after 1430, I don't think I missed anything.

Good - mostly understandable by a native speaker
1566 HLAZ, quite good 1427-1500 with talks by various people, occasional music. Signal took a huge dive after 1500 and never returned.

Fair - a few words understandable by a native speaker
850    KICY, ID by woman 1500 u/KHHO, then religious program

Poor - bits of unintelligible stuff in the noise and splatter
1557    Chinese talk 1453, then music in domestic splatter
1575    VOA, woman in Asian language 1431

Carriers - 972 1503 1593

---