[IRCA] Alberta TP/DU for 20 Jan 2014

Not much like yesterday I'm afraid. The only audio of note was from Japan on 693, Korea 1566 and VOA 1575. The latter two peaked around 1500, only a bit weaker than yesterday, but 1593 was reduced to a faint trace of audio here and there. Otherwise, there were still quite a few carriers, but most well down on yesterday's levels. The lower band peaked earlier, with 693 peaking around 1430. Seemed to be more carriers down there today (including a decent one on 675), but maybe that's because I didn't check until later yesterday. By 1500 the lower band was pretty much devoid of even decent carriers.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore ,Alberta