Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: [AMFMTVDX] [IRCA] ALERT: 1110 religious music (now)

Willis Monk pointed to Bay Minette AL as running a lot at night lately. David Faulkner points to Hurricane WV. you, both!

Whatever it is, it's in strong now on a Wellbrook loop aimed sw.

WMUX WV is EWTN. I caught this once in Toronto and it IDed only as EWTN at the TOH or BOH, about a year ago. I have never heard WTOF AL.

Seems a few of us are chasing this one - so maybe...

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net