Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Reviewing SDR DX

After a long SDR hiatus I started to put my Perseus back into action yesterday. This time around I have it in a dedicated Win7 partition that can only access 50 GB. This is a deliberate restriction to force me to be more selective in what I record and how long I keep it for. I realize that I must form a new and more meaningful relationship with my <Delete> key.

Brian Chapel
Victoria, BC