Re: [IRCA] TP 5 Jan, Victoria version

Excellent point Chuck. I had missed that this time around; note to self: strong coffee before DXing?

DWXI might even have a working stream.    Tomorrow...

Nick

At 03:15 06-01-14, you wrote:
Who knows what you heard Nick, but DWXI deserves strong consideration as they are full time religious, carry a lot of preaching and are sometimes heard at Grayland.

Chuck