[IRCA] ULR DX…..NEW GRAVEYARDER 1450 KATE Albert Lea, MINNESOTA

[IRCA] ULR DX…..NEW GRAVEYARDER 1450 KATE Albert Lea, MINNESOTA

Hi Guys:

  Just tuning around looking for stations maybe broadcasting Snow Storm Info etc and stumbled onto a New Graveyarder on 1450 Khz!! Was surprised when I heard a "K" Call ID!! This is NEW for both the ULR and OVERALL LOGS!! Also have 950 CFAM Altona, MANITOBA blasting in….so this makes sense….good Conditions to the North West tonight! Thought I may have had 1250 Steinbach, Manitoba too with EZ Listening Inspirational Music….but I couldn't get an ID!!

RADIO USED……………..SONY SRF-T615 Ultralight BAREFOOT

ULR LOG TOTALS are now…………1066 Stations Heard

73………..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1450 KATE  Albert Lea, MINNESOTA  Jan/05/14  2207 EST    EE    FAIR
All alone on the frequency. Male DJ gave ID as "Your Source for Weather
and Sports…AM 1450 KATE". Into Adult Standards Music. Frank Sinatra Type Tune,
Barry Manilow, NOS Type stuff.

NEW STN       ULR # 1066  ULR GY # 117    GY # 153        1KW      614 Miles
ROSS, ONT.