[IRCA] Two TIS stations on 1650 kHz

While tuning to 1650 kHz this morning after TP listening, I heard two TIS stations from Washington state. Assuming that I heard WQHK904   Vashon, Washington. Many mentions of Vashon Island during the tape loop. Time was 7:50 AM PST. At 7:55 AM PST assuming WQHF574 with information for the Snoqulmie and North Bend, Washington area. Both signal were fair at times and took turns being on top of the channel. Both stations gave public service announcements. Stations new here. Recorded the session.

Best regards,

Dennis Vroom,
Kalama, WA
JRC NRD 545