From: sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amdx@xxxxxxxxxx; amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 07:09:20 +0000
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] [IRCA] WCIT 940 DX Test tonight

Loads of morse code noted at 0202-0204, and I'm running the MP3 recorder off the ASOR / Wellbrook loop aimed ne-sw. Somewhat weak but steady, not bad for 250 watts. I'll e-mail a clip  station in the morning. Been after this one for a long time, noice to hear it before a new Montreal station signs on next year. Thanks to those organizing / conducting the test.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River, Ontario