[IRCA] 41% and you'll get us there!

December 13 2013

Hello

Thanks to old friends and new ones who've joined us in the past week,
and helped bring us closer to covering our bills for the year ended
December 31.......... BUT we still have $A7,254 to find..........
which remains very serious for a small non-profit organization like
ours.

On the bright side, we've raised 59% of the funds needed, and we're
very grateful for this support during 2013.

We know it's a busy time of the year, holidays are coming up, there's
a rush to get projects finished, travel plans to make, gifts to buy
and so much more, but if you can remember us........................

...................and if you really like what we do keeping radio
memories safe, it would be seriously good if you could make a
donation today at:
www.radioheritage.net.

Donations this week have ranged from $15 to $275 and we're delighted
to upgrade more people on our Supporter Roll, and add some new
friends.....we look forward to acknowledging whatever you can
contribute to the project.

We'll be opening at least one big box of radio memorabilia going back
to the 1940's this Xmas, and it's thanks to your gifts that we're
here and able to save this material, and look forward to sharing it
with you in 2014.

Thanks so much.

Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.net
The Global Radio Memories Project
'where today's people meet yesterday's radio'
Email PW7 to be removed from this mailing list and allow 15 working
days for a volunteer to find and remove your address. Thanks for
being with us on this crowd funded global journey since 2007 or
earlier.