[IRCA] TIS/HAR List Update

Folks,

Today I'm starting on the update to the 2011 TIS/HAR list.
It will take me a while to go through the FCC stuff.

You can help by noting any TIS/HAR stations you are hearing
and reporting it to this eGroup. That way I can indicate in the updated list
that the station has been heard.

I should have the updated list done in a month or so.

Please help me make this the best list ever.

Thanks,

Phil Bytheway
IRCA Goodie Factory
Seattle WA