Re: [IRCA] TECH: [ Mini-KAZ ]

I bet I did. Something to do with it being too late at night, or is that just too late in life? (hi)

N.

At 07:42 10-12-13, you wrote:
Nick -

I bet you meant "10' high with a 40' horizontal section".

My personal opinion: a 10 x 40 delta is OK for normal domestic DX where directivity is more important than hearing a very weak solitary signal on an empty channel.

Chuck