Hi there

Thanks for being with us since 2007 or earlier, we're so glad you've
been along with us on the journey.

We hope you like the stuff you'll now find at www.radioheritage.net
and that we'll see you again in 2014.

This Xmas we'll be opening up several very large boxes of radio
memories in our storage zone, these are collections of QSL cards and
letters going back to the 1940's and even earlier, and we're excited
to see what hidden treasures have been lost for some years......and
you can be sure we'll be sharing some of the best finds with you
through 2014.

As you know, this global radio memories project is free for everyone
to use, and people who want to help make this possible are very
special.

It's more than just what you see at www.radioheritage.net or hear on
our occasional radio documentaries over RNZ, WRMI etc......in fact,
so much more....and if you wish to join the 1% who faithfully make it
happen by donating what you can towards our costs then we'd love to
hear from you this Xmas season.

Join the very special volunteer people at www.radioheritage.net, and
thanks again for keeping us company since 2007 or even earlier. We
appreciate your support, every day.

Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.net
Email PW7 to be removed from this mailing list and allow 15 working
days for a volunteer to remove your name. Shopping with Amazon this
Xmas? Log into Amazon via anyone of our book, music or movie links at
www.radioheritage.net and move on to choose your own great range of
gifts. We collect 4% and it costs you no more, so that's another
great way you can help us, and we can help you, this Xmas season.