[IRCA] Alberta TP/DU for 1 Dec 2013

I'd rate this morning as slightly better than yesterday, with the upper end at least having some marginal audio, and the lower end with mostly the same stations as yesterday, but with slightly improved signal levels. In fact 693 was actually good at times. In total I had audio from Japan on 594,693,74, & 828, VOA on 1575m marginal signals from presumed Korea on 1566 and China on 1593, and traces of audio on 585.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore ,Alberta