Re: [IRCA] Quoddy House 4 DXpedition - Nov. 16-22, 2013

Thanks to Bill Whitacre for posting his results from the recent Dxpedtion in Maine . Like Bill mentions , it's always great to hear what others are hearing and nice to be able to compare notes.
Bill,  your logs have given me some targets to keep on the  lookout for that I don't have in my logbook yet.
Good DX
Allen Willie VOPC1AA
Carbonear, Newfoundland