Re: [IRCA] 560 KWTO

I had WIBW for the first time ever this past Monday just before my local sunrise at Burnt River ON. That made my morning!

I think it's conditions. Same with WTNI MS. It helps that WKSH is off, but IMO from here WTNI is no stronger than it ever was, albeit having a more open 1640 (The Oklahoma oldiers station is also in, as are assorted HARs from PA and a TIS from Strongville OH).

But I don't think WTNI or WIBW would be doing anything unusual. Monday morning, my last morning up there (I'm now in Toronto) was an awesome morning. I'm still going thru recordings and will report soon. I had 810 in MB for the first time, strong ID on 1340 KWOS in Clinton IA, a tentative Tioga ND on 1090, and more.

So, IMO, cx, cx, cx. But cx is what it's all about. Nice catches, Todd.

Saul