[IRCA] 560 KWTO

So I had some rare down time after work this afternoon right after 1500CLT.
My day job just happens to be near the best groundwave hotspot in the city.
580 WIBW was almost equal to WKTY. Normally everywhere else in the metro
WIBW is audible just in WKTY's audio pauses.
The real surprise for me though was on 560. All of this time that i have
lived here, I had thought the interference on WEBC was WIND. Well I got out
my Tune-in app and the audio and it matched KWTO! WIND had Michael Nedved
and he didn't have a woman on his show at the time.
I know KWMT on its directional array makes it down to Northern Texas. KWTO
clearly makes this the farthest daytimer heard on my car radio or any radio
for that matter on a daily basis. If I had a antenna set up that
compliments groundwave, it makes me wonder if I could pull audio out of
KLIF on 570.
Also just an FYI their was just a touch of skywave in but only on the X
band.

Todd in Woodbury Mn
Sony ICF 2010, Toyota car radio