Re: [IRCA] Alberta TP/DU for 22 Nov 2013

Re: [IRCA] Alberta TP/DU for 22 Nov 2013

At 15:24 22-11-13, Nigel wrote:
....... I suspect the coast enjoyed a much better day today than yesterday.

Indeed, though much better than nothing is not necessarily a morning in early October. (how's that for a cryptic comment? Something that a guru on a mountain top might say)

At any rate, I think HLSA-603 was the loudest, but there are chunks of the NetSDR recording that I should look at before passing final judgement, as there were a couple of frantic moments. But as Nigel observed, it didn't start until late, 1510UT, 20 minutes before local sunrise; it was quite dead before that.

More later; off to work.

best wishes,

Nick