Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] Michigan radio question (WDOW-WKPR 1440)

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] Michigan radio question (WDOW-WKPR 1440)

Various people pointed out that WKPR applied for permission to move from 1420 to
1440 and that it was a frequency change rather than a call change for WDOW,
which went silent, albeit as part of a financial transaction making WKPR's move
possible.

So this one will go in as new. Interestingly, WKPR is (or rather, was) in my target
list.

Thank you for your comments - the many of you who did so.

Re 530, I might add that the Fort Erie one moved to 101.1, where it is now. I've
logged both and as two stations.

Saul