[IRCA] Fwd: [mwcircle] LKB/LLE

The likelihood of hearing this over the Atlantic/Arctic might be pretty slim (geomagnetic conditions plus low power), but at least they're broadcasting at times where it might be possible (from MW Circle):

LKB/LLE is on the air with new test broadcasts this week under its test and development license issued by NPT from LLE-2 (1314 kHz) and LLE-3 (5895 kHz), Morning Broadcast today Wednesday @0615-0900 UTC, and afternoon broadcast tomorrow Thursday @1500-1700 UTC. This fall, we've had semi-regular transmissions Tuesday and Wednesday mornings as well as Thursday afternoon. Especially interested in reports today and tomorrow as our CE Øystein made improvements in the modulation on MW last evening. We made a brief test on 1314 then. Especially the morse ident should travel well now. And, we are looking for the specs of our Western Electric! Our QSL card has arrived, and are being sent out, but still reports are welcome! Address: Box 100, N5331 RONG, NORWAY or <mailto:report@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>report@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This information may be reposted!

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mwcircle/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnN3BrNmtyBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzMwNTEzNDM5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMzgzMTUwMzI2>Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: <mailto:mwcircle-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email Delivery: Digest>Switch delivery to Daily Digest | <mailto:mwcircle-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change Delivery Format: Fully Featured>Switch to Fully Featured <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mwcircle;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZGEzM2toBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzMwNTEzNDM5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc3RpbWUDMTM4MzE1MDMyNg-->Visit Your Group | <http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/>Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | <mailto:mwcircle-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Unsubscribe>Unsubscribe