[IRCA] Noisy Modem

Tonight I did a bit of experimenting and wrapped the Internet/phone  Modem in tin foil and the noise cut down75%, at least. I did not wrap it too well, but the plastic box is covered in holes for air as it does get warm. But maybe I could get a metal box and put air holes in it and see if that would shield it. Too bad is does get warm, but maybe there is hope after all.

Patrick
Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager