Re: [IRCA] Cable Routers OT

Hi Tim,

No charge for the modem. Only if I bought one with a battery backup for $40. I wonder if they make a dual modem that has no noise. I don't know if a phone modem can be purchased. I have never seen one, just the internet modems. Staples has a lot of them.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager