[IRCA] KUBR-1210 in the Clear @ 0455 EDT

Continuing my quest for KUBR, I just heard a "Radio Cristiana" 'network' ID at the unusual time of 0455 EDT on Sunday, 06 Oct 2013. The ID listed numerous AM & FM stations in Texas and New Mexico. The NM station was KZPI in Deming, I believe.

At 0505 EDT, I heard a spot that started with the phrase "La Biblia es la Palabra de Dios (The Bible is the Word of God)."

If conditions stay as good as they have been, maybe I'll eventually get a 100% copy on their full ID.

73 & Great DX,

Steve Ponder, N5WBI
Houston, TX