Re: [IRCA] Alberta TP/DU for 2 Oct 2013

I noted reasonable TA reception last night so whatever 'happened' did so between then and this morning I believe.

<http://tivodxer.com/jpgraph_example3a_multi_y_axis.php>

shows all sorts of 'red flags' going up after about 1800utc yesterday -- very right-hand side of the graph.

A-index, solar wind, solar flux, Dst [whatever that was], etc.

Let's hope it settles down again soon.

---