Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WKSH 1640 WI has gone silent

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WKSH 1640 WI has gone silent

Here's a 1640 puzzler from 2200+ EDT...

 Two clips posted online best represent what I'm hearing. It's somewhat of a loop, instrumental, then chanting. Might be some voice. Aimed ne-sw from Burnt River using an unterminated BOG and my AOR.

 This is separate from the Spanish religion reported earlier, and which was looped towards se/nw.

Audio at:

http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?8503

1640's gonna be interesting here...

Saul Chernos